Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Mini Update on Frazier Combined Test

I will do a longer post later about my day at the Frazier Farm combined test. Overall, it was a fun experience. Let's just say that things ALWAYS turn out differently then when you're practicing at home.  But, that being said, I was super proud of how Zeus did today and I enjoyed myself.

I got 7th in dressage but the jumping results weren't ready before I had to leave.  When I found out how I did overall I'll put that in my next post.  I'm also in the process of uploading a TON of pictures.  My mom took over 200!

It went from me thinking I would be by myself with my trainer to having my mom, dad, aunt, uncle, and cousin come watch me!  I really liked having all that support there.  Plus, my little 4 year old cousin looked absolutely precious feeding a carrot to Zeus.  She was about as big as his head! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment