Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Procrastination

You know it's not good for you.

You can't stop.

You regret it later.

Yup, I'm describing my procrastination right now. 


I'm supposed to be studying right now.  I have a history test and a latin quiz on thursday, both of which I have done nothing to prepare for yet...  Uh, and the thing about stressing for school is that it's making me hungry!  Not really, but I'm using it as an excuse to eat 3 of the peanut butter banana chocolate oat bars that I made the other day.  Yum! But bleh when you start to eat this many...It could be worse, I could be snacking on something like my sister's gluten free chocolate cake that's in the fridge.  Oh wait, I already did...  It's gluten free therefore it's healthy, right?


Anyway....

If you need any help procrastinating from your work tonight or just feel like killing a couple of hours, give these sites a look.
Your welcome! hehehe
If I can't get any work done, no one can!!! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment