Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Days Go By

Holy moly!  Why is it already late-ish July?  I know I've done a lot this summer, but it seriously feels like the clock is ticking and I've done very little.  Italy? Check! Work? Check!  Hmmm...those are two good things, right?  I guess I've had little pleasures here and there like the concert, hanging out with friends, swimming, etc.

I go to camp on Tuesday and will be gone for 3 and a half weeks.  When I get back I immediately start preseason for field hockey which means I'll be heading back to school everyday...Now that sure makes me feel like the summer is over.  Anyway, I'm really looking forward to camp and as much as I dread the end of the summer, I look forward to field hockey.

Today is my sister Natalie's 19th birthday!  We are actually going to celebrate her birthday tomorrow because she's going to a concert tonight.  I can't wait for her to see the present I got her.  Wait for it...Wait for it...it's a Shakespeare tissue box cover!  Sounds weird, but I have a feeling she's going to looooooove it!


No comments:

Post a Comment