Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Almost There!

So this is going to be a really mini post.  I am in the middle of review week for finals.  In 10 days I will be done with all work related to freshman year!  I'm really busy right now with review but I think I will be prepared for my finals come Tuesday (math and bio on the same day! yuck!).

Anyway, I have a lot of things on my mind right now, but of course I have no time to blog about them with finals looming... But, I will mention some mini things that won't take a lot of time.

  1. a few of my friends are at a One Direction concert tonight  (have fun, guys! I wish I was there!)
  2. I plan on having a pool party to celebrate the end of finals/school year
  3. I had Chipotle for dinner tonight ;)

So, that's my mini, random update. Expect some bigger, meatier, all-around better posts once I'm on summer break.  

No comments:

Post a Comment