Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Where Have I Been?!

Enjoying my summer, that's where!  Italy was absolutely incredible--definitely one of the best vacations yet.  Now that I'm back I'm happily working as a camp counselor and just soaking up the sun.  I go off to camp at the end of July, but for right now life is about as good as it can get.

4th of July was great--we saw a nice fireworks show and perfectly escaped the rain (it started right as the show ended!).  We went with some friends and had a pleasant time.

I made a very productive trip to Target the other day.  I got some accessories for my room and new bedding.  Wow! It looks sooo good!  Lately I've been going a little crazy with the online shopping, though.  I bought a new camelbak water bottle (the insulated kind!), a vera bradley travel toiletry bag, new riding breeches (4 pairs *cough* *cough*), aaaaaand a cute bikini top.  Hmm...Maybe I should lay off for a while...

After a little chink in perfection I think I'll be able to ride a few times this week (as opposed to 0 times last week...).  After a clunker of a lesson two weeks ago, I really want to push myself to improve before camp where I'll be riding 5 times a day!  I am soooo excited to go (which reminds me, I should tentatively start packing in case I need to buy anything new).

Well, that's about all that's necessary for this little update.  Take a look at some of these pictures from Italy!






P.S.  I went to an LMFAO concert a few weeks ago!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment